On March 25, 2020, Simcord passed a re-audit of the quality management system for compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
The audit, which was conducted by the specialists of Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS-UK Branch, confirmed the effectiveness of the Company’s internal quality management.
The representatives of the audit company emphasized the general involvement of Simcord Company’s staff and management in maintaining the international level of the management system, as well as the strict definition of quality goals and adherence to them.
After confirming the certification, the Company’s management decided to continue the development of the quality management system by conducting:
- monthly “Quality Days” in various areas of the Company’s activities;
- regular activities to improve the quality of services in the process of developing, producing and maintaining software products and services;
- staff professional development;
- audits of the Company’s processes.
During 2019-2020, meeting the certification requirements, the Company’s internal auditors conducted a professional analysis in the following areas:
- systems of internal quality management control;
- risk management system;
- compliance with the principles of corporate management.
Let us remind you that 2 years ago (on April 6, 2018), according to the results of audit, Simcord Company obtained the certification confirming its compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard in research and development in the field of development and production of high-load blockchain-based software solutions.
Simcord’s compliance with the ISO 9001 international standards is an indicator of the stable quality of the Company’s operation and a guarantee of its rapid and successful development, which serves as a persuasive argument in favor of the increased confidence of Customers and Partners in Simcord.