ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION — QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Simcord is a company certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard of the largest international organization in the field of standardization of business and technological processes — International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The Company has received ISO 9001:2015 certificate based on the certification conducted by Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS — UK Branch in “Research and development in the field of development and production of high-load blockchain-based software solutions” that provides the Company with a number of advantages among which are the following:
- Proving the Company’s customer-oriented policy and strengthening its credibility for Partners.
- Ensuring compliance of products and services with international legal and regulatory requirements.
- Cooperating with foreign companies and Partners. Availability of this certificate is a worldwide compulsory condition for concluding contracts and agreements.
- Assuring Partners that they conclude agreements with a stable company that has all facilities and resources required.
- Management and production are carried out by highly-qualified personnel using a modern quality management system.
- Ability to evaluate progress in business process management and optimize all aspects of management process.
Planning and internal audit are conducted by the Company’s employees who are certified internal ISO 9001 auditors of the quality management system and participate in development and implementation of the established standards. Simcord complies with all the established requirements and is audited annually by a third party represented by the certification body to maintain the Company’s compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
You can get additional information on the Simcord’s ISO 9001:2015 certification by making a request on the official website of Bureau Veritas Group.