Simcord Company has successfully passed a compliance audit and confirmed that its quality management system complies with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. The audit was conducted by the leading auditors of Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS — UK Branch.
The audit was held from March 19 to March 20, 2019 and demonstrated the results of the tasks performed at the highest level in terms of compliance with the quality management system requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. The specialists of the audit company emphasized the high level of competence of the project team and the Company’s compliance with the international legal and regulatory standard requirements. Special reference was made to:
- Involvement of the Company’s staff and management in maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
- Thoroughness of setting policy and goals related to quality.
- Highly qualified staff.
- Detailed studies of basic requirements for the software product.
- Effective implementation of the process approach in the quality management system, which allows ensuring high quality and reliability of high-tech products of Simcord Company.
- Willingness to hold a leading position in the domestic and foreign markets.
Since Simcord Company obtained the quality management system certification according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard, the following activities have been improved:
- Holding of monthly “Quality days” in various areas of the Company’s activities.
- Preparing and keeping documentation related to the quality management system of the Company’s subdivisions according to the requirements of a new version of the ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
- Timely implementation of scheduled activities to improve the quality of services in the process of developing, producing and connecting software products and services.
- Staff development.
- Taking corrective actions according to the approved quality manual.
By going through the audit procedure, Simcord Company obtained an objective assessment of the global leader (Bureau Veritas) in providing testing, inspection and certification services and confirmed the compliance of the Company’s current management system with the requirements of international standardization of business processes. Thus, the Company confirmed its status as a reliable company, which meets the international legal and regulatory requirements.
According to the principles of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management standard, certified internal auditors conducted the scheduled internal audit in the following areas:
- Audit of internal control systems.
- Development of an integrated risk-management system, analysis of its functioning and creation of activities to reduce risks.
- Supervision of compliance with the principles of corporate governance.
Based on the results of internal audit, a plan for improving business processes was drawn up, criteria and timeframes for implementing necessary changes were set out.
Let us remind you that last year (06/04/2018) according to the results of audit, Simcord Company obtained certification that confirms its compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard in research and development in the field of development and production of high-load blockchain-based software solutions.
Certification obtained according to the ISO 9001 series of standards is an indicator of stable quality of the Company’s operation and a persuasive argument in favor of increasing the confidence of Customers and Partners as well as a guarantee for the Company’s rapid and successful development in general.