Today, Simcord Company has introduced its new development, Account Management System (AMS), an adaptive customer verification system, which helps to automate the data processing. The AMS is managed through the web interface.
Using the AMS, you can perform the following tasks:
- process the requests received from customers to create and change the credentials;
- process the requests received from customers to activate products and services;
- verify the compliance of a customer’s credentials with the laws and regulatory documents;
- verify and adjust separate parameters of customer’s requests;
- monitor the relevance of a customer’s credentials;
- generate targeted mailings;
- generate reports on customers;
- generate reports for regulators;
- analyze biometric data;
- set up directories and individual request handling parameters.
The main function of the AMS is to store and manage credentials ensuring the guaranteed transaction security and maintaining international Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards.