According to the development stages of Simcord Company, in order to promote the products and services developed by our specialists at the international level, as well as expand the partner community and ensure effective interaction among Partners, the Company has planned a number of thematic events in different cities and countries for the current year.
For 2020, Simcord has traditionally scheduled a variety of seminars, educational trainings and conferences on many topics and fields. Thus, an information briefing for active Partners and Users of the Bitbon System will be held by Simcord CEO Alexander Kud in Bakshasaray Reception House (Almaty, Kazakhstan) on February 16, 2020. This briefing will be part of a working visit of the Company’s delegation to Kazakhstan headed by its CEO.
Main Topics of Discussion at the Briefing:
- Coordination and planning of Simcord’s activity according to the development stages.
- Trends in the legal regulation of digital assets: international practice and experience.
- Dynamics of introducing products based on the blockchain technology in different areas of society.
- Analysis of the development of the Bitbon System: pace, functionality and prospects.
- Services of the Bitbon System: advantages and tools.
- Development and implementation of projects based on digital assets.
- Date and time: February 16, 2020, from 14:00 to 18:00.
- Registration of the participants: from 13:00 to 14:00.
- Location: Almaty, Bakshasaray Reception House, 3rd floor, conference hall.
By attending the information briefing, each participant will be able not only to establish new business contacts, but also to receive valuable information, as well as answers to questions in each field.
You can learn more about the briefing and the opportunity to take part in it by contacting the coordinator of this event: [email protected]