Structure of Simcord Company
Effective interaction — a high standard of realization
Rapid changes in the global business environment require the Company to ensure a flexible management structure with a high level of adaptation to new conditions. Simcord Company operates according to the approved Regulations on Matrix Management Structure of Simcord Company.
The matrix system of interaction between departments and services allows all Company’s subdivisions and specialists to interact efficiently in order to implement projects, which indicates that the main priority is high quality of the products.
The Company is guided by the following principles, which are determined by the matrix management structure:
- Transparent model for managing business processes and cooperation with external Partners.
- Building an effective team in accordance with the business demands for the project implementation period.
- Resistance to any types of bureaucracy.
- Ability to integrate various Company’s activities within the framework of specific projects and areas.
- Acceleration of technological improvement.
- Delegation of authority from the top level of management to the middle one maintaining control over essential decisions at the highest level.
- Personal responsibility of each manager both for the whole project and for separate stages of its implementation, as well as individual responsibility of each employee for overall business performance.
- Rapid response to changes in the external environment and timely adjustment to new conditions.